So Many Decisions
There is so much to think about when selling your home:
1) Is it a buyers’ market or a sellers’ market? How can I price my home so that it sells quickly?
2) What marketing strategies are effective and will sell my home quickly?
3) What’s this thing called “curb appeal?”
4) What should I do to have my home in top-selling condition?
5) How much should I fix? How much should I leave as-is?
6) How much of a hassle is involved in showing my home?
7) Should I try to sell my home all by myself? Or should I use an agent?
8) What about all the paperwork and legalities?
9) What about my next home? Should I buy or rent?
10) And more!
I Can Help!
I am more than happy to answer any of your questions. Please put a check Mark next to any of the above that you want to discuss.